1. The team will consist of players who are 16 or younger on 30 apr 2013.
2. We have only 10 players and we will try to make it thru the season. Please look for additional interested players. 14 players is best.
3. The purpose of the team is to develop the baseball skills of those participating and to use those skills in competition. Based on their observed actions We can say with certainty that no other team we know of has this as its purpose.
4. The team will play in the BBL League.
5. Season is about 5 weeks with 15 scheduled games from the end of July thru aug. A tournament will follow in early sept. Games are possible thru sept if we have enough interested players.
6. The umpire fees, league fee, uniforming costs, baseball costs, etc will be paid from the player dues. The dues will be $150 for each player for the season.
7. Players must purchase a pair of plain gray pants. We will provide a hat and socks. No socks if use long pants.
8. We will give out before game a uniform shirt and collect it at games end. We have exactly enough and they are not replaceable so we can't afford to lose any. Any player who wants to hold onto the shirt for the season must leave a $75 deposit. Deposit is returned when return the shirt.
9. A few BKLYNS tee shirts may be available. They can be bought at half our cost for $5.
10. Players must be available to play on Sundays for a double header starting at 2pm on diamond #3 at bay8 park. Also at 5:45pm on Fridays at diamond # 2 at bay8 park. We will meet at 12 pm on Sundays and 4:30pm on Fridays to prepare properly to play & to get refreshed before we start. Games may be at other fields and times. We will have a game review meeting at the end of the games. It should last about 20 mins or less.
11. Players must go to the web sight and fill out the registration form and submit it and then down load and print the permission form which must be signed by a parent and turned in immediately.
12. Players must use the web sight to communicate and to learn the material presented.
13. Please watch and memorize the event startup sequence slideshow. Read the messages in yellow and follow their instructions.
14. Look at the practices listed and send an email telling me which ones you will attend. Click on 'weekly web review' to get an email form if your computer is setup for it. Also check the games and confirm you will attend.
15. Check the scheduled games and practices for the upcoming week every Sunday night before going to bed and send email telling me your status for each one. If new info is not there yet then check it when you get up on Monday morning.
16. Check the web sight on a regular basis as it is updated everyday. Check update date so you know if you seen all items already.
17. MUST CALL ME TO TELL ME IF CANT MAKE ANY PRACTICE AT ALL THAT WEEK. CAN'T DO THAT BY EMAIL.
18. MUST CALL ME THE NIGHT BEFORE MISSING A GAME OR AS SOON AS YOU KNOW A PROBLEM EXISTS TO GET PERMISSION TO MISS THE GAME.
19. REMEMBER IF YOU ARE NOT PRESENT WITHOUT PERMISSION YOU WILL BE PUNISHED AND OR FINED.
20. IF WE DON'T HAVE 9 PLAYERS PRESENT AT GAME TIME WE FORFEIT. WE DONT PLAY BUT MUST PAY BOTH UMPIRE FEES OF $110. THE FORFEIT FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE DUES. WE WILL COLLECT $10 FROM EACH PLAYER PRESENT , $15 FROM MISSING WITH PERMISSION PLAYERS, AND $30 FROM THE PLAYER WHO MISSED WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CAUSED THE FORFEIT. MONEY DUE AT NEXT EVENT.
21. EACH PLAYER MUST ATTEND ONE PRACTICE A WEEK OF AT LEAST 3.5 HRS LONG.
22. Practices will
be scheduled three time a week during the day. These will be personal skill
development practices. Players unavailable during the day may attend a Saturday
morning practice. Players may come to any of the scheduled practices. One of
the 3 will be for SAMI and naim only unless special permission is given to you
to come. Players may come to the day practices at 8am or at 10 am. The practice
will end about 2pm. The last 2 hrs for players starting at 8am can be physical
development for those who wish to participate.